Huaca de Piedra Ecolodge is a lodging located in the Illimo district 50 minutes from Chiclayo, next to the Pomac Forest Historic Sanctuary 15 minutes from Tucume in the Lambayeque region offering its guests easy access. This charming Lodge is the perfect place to relax and unwind in the shade of the carob trees of the North Peruvian Equatorial Dry Forest.
The gardens that the Lodge offers have amazing views of birds in the area, being the perfect place to relax during your stay, enjoy our pool, you can marvel at the variety of fruit trees and birds that populate the region.
A day exploring the amazing Pomac Forest Historic Sanctuary or the Túcume Pyramids generates a change in perception of our ancestral culture in you and your family.
At Lodge we offer a pool built, weighing on you for your relaxation, that will leave you feeling pampered and rejuvenated.
The area around the Pomac Forest offers varied and wonderful excursions. To help you discover the natural beauty of the area, we would be happy to arrange a guided tour. All of our local guides have extensive knowledge of the place and will help you make the most of your trip.
Traveling with children
If you are traveling with children, please contact us. A child aged 3 years and under can be accommodated free of charge, if they share existing beds with their parents. Children between 6 and 12 years old require an additional bed with a price of S / 30. Additional beds are subject to availability.
Children over 12 years old are considered adults and an extra room must be reserved.
Bio Security Protocols
We are doing everything possible to offer a safe space to our guests. For this reason, before you arrived, we cleaned and disinfected the surfaces with the highest contact, such as switches, door and cabinet knobs, remote controls, etc.
Provide an excellent service, in a safe environment under the focus of quality and sustainable development.
By 2025, we consolidate ourselves as a sustainable Boutique Ecolodge in the North of Peru.
- Involve the local community in the care process
- Develop strategies so that the training process is constant, seeking that the partners develop the necessary skills.
- Innovate in activities and routes, with the aim of generating greater value to our development proposal.
- Delineate that the income of local partners allows their children to have access to quality education.
- Support the conservation of Bio diversity with our actions.
- Manage actions for the conservation of tourist resources in the area.
- Efficiency and effectiveness.